Saturday, July 13, 2019

Miley Cyrus Says She Won’t Have Kids Until Climate Change Is Handled



Miley Cyrus may be married, but don't expect her and husband Liam Hemsworth to start having kids anytime soon. The singer told ELLE magazine, in a cover story for its August issue, that she doesn't want to bring kids into a world that's on the brink of being ruined. "The earth is angry," she explained. "We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing." "And it’s exhausted," she went on, in the interview. "It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-s--- planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child." "Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that," she added. "We [millennials] don't want to reproduce because we know the earth can't handle it." Source

No comments:

Post a Comment